[Freeswitch-users] Using mod_unimrcp

Mayank Shrivastava mayankshrivastava.15 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 22:21:48 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am an undergraduate student, presently working on an academic
project as part of my intern. I need to run ASR using our Nuance
Speech Server, on a number of .wav files that I have. I have tried
using UniMRCP, but am running into problems, as i persistently get a
Completion Cause Error number 006 on the files that I run the ASR on.
I know that FreeSWITCH has the mod_unimrcp module built in, and I was
wondering how I could use FreeSWITCH for the same.
>From http://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/2010-June/059335.html
I have understood how to build the mod_unimrcp mod, but how do I
proceed?

Thanks,
Mayank