[Freeswitch-users] Erlang Examples

Jan Berger jan.berger at video24.no
Thu Jun 24 09:27:46 PDT 2010

Hi, The OpenACD guys are writing the ACD in Erlang and integrating to FS, so
you might find something there.

---

I don't know the Ericsson Language that well myself, but having had a look
at it I decided to stay away from this technology.

What I am doing is writing IVR's in Java, C# or even C++ and I decided to
use vxml/ccxml to bring IVR capability into the standard dev environment so
I can deal with business in a proper language.

Jan