[Freeswitch-users] Diversion header

RR ranjtech at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 10:40:53 PDT 2010

yeah that was the first variable I'd tried when I started looking into this
but it came out empty. This is what I was seeing in the debug dump

Regex (FAIL) [Test_Diversion] rdnis() =~ /^(917xxxxxxx)$/ break=on-false

even if the condition failed, it usually shows what's in the variable to
then compare with the regex

Thanks
\RR