[Freeswitch-users] how do I get more out of destination_number?

Michael S Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Jun 21 23:39:23 PDT 2010

This sounds like a regex issue or a carrier issue. I would recommend
that you route all incoming calls to the info app in public.xml and
make a few test calls. Watch the console and see if any fields contain
the full dialed number.

In public.xml just create a new extension with a simple condition that
grabs everything:

field="destination_number" expression="^(.*)$"

Then a simple action application="info" and that's it. Make a call and
watch the  console. The call will disconnect immediately unless you
put something after the info app. If you are having trouble
deciphering the info output then drop it in pastebin and we will take
a look.

-MC

Sent from my iPhone