[Freeswitch-users] Snom & SCA weirdness

Jesse Peterson jesse at mactechs.com
Mon Jun 21 16:28:33 PDT 2010

Anthony,

Thanks for your first reply. Could you be a little more specific as to what is wrong with the Snoms? Is there an issue already open with them? I'd like to give Snom very specific details. My issue with regard to this is #2010061910000014.

Thanks,
- Jesse

On Jun 18, 2010, at 2:13 PM, Anthony Minessale wrote:

> snom and SCA is broken on all firmwares, you need to ask them to fix it.
> We have reported it to them already.

P.S. Please Reply-All as I subscribe to the digest and may not immediately receive replies. Thank you.