[Freeswitch-users] Mobile callback + DISA

Stephen Cattaneo stephen at mymessage.us
Sun Jun 20 02:42:22 PDT 2010

This is just to get you in a direction. After if (dtmf.digits == pin ||
pin.length == 0)  in disa.js you would do something like.

hangup
wait x seconds
call you back, probably based on session.caller_id_number by creating a new
session.
then finish the rest of the disa code.

Thanks,
Stephen C
-All of my email addresses go to the same place
-Save Paper, think before you print