[Freeswitch-users] ESL, phpmod

Helmut Kuper helmut.kuper at ewetel.de
Fri Jun 18 11:55:51 PDT 2010

Hi Anthony,

yes, understand. Well, I've searched a few hours for a way to get it,
but I found no - at least not in my centos standard php installation and
not in Google. I found some hints (or requests) about dio_rawfd() there,
but it seems such a function doesn't exists.

If you or any other here have an idea where to look except adapting the
code I would like to know it. You are right saying patching
autogenerated code is a bad idea. But this is the only way I found so
far. Maybe

regards
helmut