[Freeswitch-users] Aastra SCA Woes, Any Updates?

Campbell Steven casteven at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 14:33:57 PDT 2010

I'm quite keen to help out and try and document some of these cases in
the wiki, if nothing else if we can provide documented issues with
various handsets we have more chance for the owners of these handsets
to get issues resolved with the vendor even if they aren't quite up to
being able to debug the problem themselves with the vendor.  It also
means that people can make informed decisions when buying handsets.
i.e. if you want working SCA then buy Polycom.

I have access to a number of makes/models of handsets, but not Aastra
unfortunately.

Campbell