[Freeswitch-users] Aastra SCA Woes, Any Updates?

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Thu Jun 17 11:12:43 PDT 2010

The issue is the absence of the extra bits in the call-info header on every packet involved in the call transaction... but its worse than that if you want SCA you can only have ONE account on the phone and HOPE and pray it behaves.  I have tried to get Aastra to fix it but as far as I'm concerned your best bet is to call Polycom and trade all those Aastra's for Polycom's they have a trade up program and all you have to do is take a baseball bat and make the Aastra's inoperable or not they seems to have the inoperable part covered already right out of the box.

/b