[Freeswitch-users] Javascript session.sayphrase()

David Swardstrom dswardstrom at remotelink.com
Thu Jun 17 07:41:06 PDT 2010

I have a need to provide date & time to a caller.
The current application allows for interruption via a DTMF key.

It would be nice to use session.sayphrase() but the Wiki seems to indicate
that this does not allow operation in an interruptable way.

Is this correct or do I need to go to lower levels and perhaps change
xml files for the "Phrases Section"? so that a play can (optionally)
use the dtmf detection and callback arguments?

Regards,
Paul David Swardstrom