[Freeswitch-users] Issue in fifo

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Wed Jun 16 22:30:22 PDT 2010

you don't need socket at all to play regular messages to the waiting callers.  Using outbound sockets AND fifo doesn't really make any sense at all.  Check out the wiki for more information how to correctly configure mod_fifo:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_fifo#Setting_MOH_and_announce_sounds

Mike