[Freeswitch-users] Question about execute_on_answer

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 02:06:37 PDT 2010

Read the "exec in answer confirm" section of
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Freeswitch_IVR_Originate#Answer_confirmation

I think you would be able to do what you're asking within a script that's
executed this way, playing the file and reading DTMF then doing logic based
on the pressed key from within the script. Any scripting language should
work - so lua etc as well as javascript.

-Steve