[Freeswitch-users] major problem with latest version

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sun Jun 13 17:08:58 PDT 2010

The issue was we override the cid_type with tech_pvt->cid_type it seems but we already default it to the profile setting which should win if you set it.

Patch pushed but it would have worked already if you export sip_cid_type variable before a bridge, Also your use of a gateway is not needed it seems but to each his own.

/b