[Freeswitch-users] ESL, phpmod

Helmut Kuper helmut.kuper at ewetel.de
Fri Jun 11 18:31:51 PDT 2010

Hello,

when I type cast the socket var to integer and then do strace my php
script I got this when new ESL connection is created:

setsockopt(6, SOL_TCP, TCP_NODELAY, [1], 4) = -1 EBADF (Bad file descriptor)
sendto(6, "connect\n\n", 9, 0, NULL, 0) = -1 EBADF (Bad file descriptor)

There is no fatal error but the fd is somehow bad ...

So it seems to me the parameter for "new ESLconnection" must be a number
- but which?

I tested both, sockets created with socket_create as well as with fsockopen.