[Freeswitch-users] leg_timeout isn't working.

Nagalenoj H. nagalenoj at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 06:09:05 PDT 2010

Dear friends,
   I've posted an issue in jira(2 days back) but I didn't get any response
there. I just want to confirm whether any one else is facing the same and it
is really an issue.

When I tried to execute 'bridge [leg_timeout=10]user/1010', it doesn't quit
ringing if the callee didn't respond in 10 seconds. But when I use it in
{leg_timeout=10}user/1010, it's working.
When I refer the wiki, it is given as it shouldn't be used in curly braces.

'Can be used in per-leg [], but not in global {} for the dialstring.'
-- From wiki (http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Channel_Variables#leg_timeout)

Attached the log here,
http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/MODAPP-433

--