[Freeswitch-users] Out-Going Call Transfer Question

Michael Gende mgende at gendesign.com
Tue Jun 8 09:32:57 PDT 2010

Please forgive, I sent this follow-up a few days ago but think I
accidentally deleted the response.

Again, I've a PFsense FS install that works great. But, and this is probably
something I did, I can't transfer a call session originating here to
anywhere but a conference room (i.e., I can't transfer a call I made to
another extension. It hangs up the call).

For example, I just called to my cell phone from FS. Then, having answered
it, transfer the call to my colleague at ext 1012. I'm extension 1013.

The transfer hangs up the call on both ends. Console output follows:

*2010-6-03 12:51:42:950492 [ERR] Switch_ivr_originate.c: 1494 Cannot Create
outgoing channel of type [user] Cause: [SUBSCRIBER ABSENT]

2010-6-03 12:51:42:950492 [INFO] mode_dtools.c: 2091 Originate Failed.
Cause: SUBSCRIBER_ABSENT* *

2010-06-03 12:51:43.960389 [WARNING] mod_voicemail.c:2931 Can't Find User
[1012 at wan.ip.address (should be LAN ip typically, no?)]
 *

> Also, is this a plain FS install with the default dialplan? If not then
> include your relevant dialplan entries.

Our install is pretty well documented in the following:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Multi_home_tutorial The setup described here
is what we have.

> Lastly, are you on the most recent hit HEAD version of FS?

Nope. This is FS on PFSense, the Beta 0.9.7.26 version. No other issues,
however, despite the Beta moniker. Is the older version the issue?

Sorry for the re-post. Any comments most appreciated.

Mike G.