[Freeswitch-users] Full NAT bypass solution with STUN/ICE/FS but without TURN: is possible?

Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) lists at infosecurity.ch
Tue Jun 8 02:00:05 PDT 2010

I am the SIP phone vendor, but still did not have experience with NAT
bypass technologies and so i am asking whether this is a setup that may
be feasible or not from the "protocols" point of view and from FS point
of view.

I can install a TURN server but if possible i would like to avoid
setting up server-side systems other than FS.

Fabio