[Freeswitch-users] speech recognition?

Myron Curtis darkeagle6 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 7 05:32:23 PDT 2010

Thank you Jan,

I t sounds like you might like a different speech recognition system for
FreeSwitch better than Simon. Do you have suggestions for some that might be
more compatible? I chose Simon only because it was recommended to me by a
friend who has worked with it and he was willing to help set it up.

Thanks for your quick reply.

Myron