[Freeswitch-users] Freeswicth nms

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Fri Jun 4 10:25:36 PDT 2010

>Are there any FreeSWITCH specific plugins available for Nagios?

None that I am aware of, but I use Nagios and how I accomplish this
type of need across multiple systems of software and hardware is w/
snmp extends and Nagios check_snmp string regex's.

For example, you can extend an snmp command to check hardware raid
cards or fs consoles or whatever, then you set the Nagios check_snmp
command to expect a regex or specific string in the output.

I use this for LSI cards, DRBD and all sorts of things...

http://www.logix.cz/michal/devel/nagios/

HTH,
jlc