[Freeswitch-users] check status of a number

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 00:38:25 PDT 2010

It means the originate command succeeded to create a call, which that UUID
identifies. It doesn't tell you anything about the result of that call
though - you'll need to watch for events for that UUID, or check its XML CDR
to find out the callflow (to see if it matched an extension) or the hangup
reason.

-Steve