[Freeswitch-users] Question regarding codec param

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Thu Jun 3 14:51:49 PDT 2010

NO.  It wouldn't.  See disable transcoding causes the negotiated codec from the A leg to be the only codec offered on the B-Leg.

While inherit_codec lets you enable late negotiation and the B-Leg decides then what ever that was will be what is 200OK'ed to the A-Leg

Its different but the results are the same.

/b