[Freeswitch-users] Help get freeswitch.com back

Mitch Capper mitch.capper at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 12:42:32 PDT 2010

So looking at the @gial.com it also seemed  very close to our favorite @
gmail.com,  sure enough a google turned up this guy has registered many
other domains under that email address (@gmail)  of course I am not sure if
you actually want to make contact but it may give a better chance (Then
again an out of contact registrant is a lot easier to deal with from a
dispute point of view).

~Mitch