[Freeswitch-users] Out-Going Call Transfer Question

Michael Gende mgende at gendesign.com
Thu Jun 3 11:25:15 PDT 2010

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 1:42 PM, Michael Collins <msc at freeswitch.org> wrote:

> Mike,
>
> Maybe you could pastebin a log of this behavior.

If at all relevant, the output on the console reads thus when I try to
transfer a completed, out-going call to another extension:

I just called to my cell phone from FS. Then, having answered it, transfed
the call from my desk to my colleague at ext 1012.

The transfer hangs up the call on both ends. Console output follows:

2010-6-03 12:51:42:950492 [ERR] Switch_ivr_originate.c: 1494 Cannot Create
outoing channel of type [user] Cause: [SUBSCRIBER ABSENT]

2010-6-03 12:51:42:950492 [INFO] mode_dtools.c: 2091 Originate Failed.
Cause: SUBSCRIBER_ABSENT

2010-06-03 12:51:43.960389 [WARNING] mod_voicemail.c:2931 Can't Find User
[1012 at wan.ip.address]

> Also, is this a plain FS install with the default dialplan? If not then
> include your relevant dialplan entries.

Our install is pretty well documented in the following:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Multi_home_tutorial The setup described here
is what we have.

> Lastly, are you on the most recent hit HEAD version of FS?

Nope. This is FS on PFSense, the Beta 0.9.7.26 version. No other issues,
however, despite the Beta moniker.

> Thanks,
> MC

Thanks for Responding. Need more? Let me know.

Mike G.