[Freeswitch-users] Out-Going Call Transfer Question

Michael Gende mgende at gendesign.com
Wed Jun 2 08:28:42 PDT 2010

Hello,

I wonder if someone could direct me to some documentation (I'm sure it
exists) on how to undertake something.

We've been happily using FS for some time now. Our is set-up emulates a
pretty standard key system.

To the point of my post: I can, for incoming calls, easily and successfully
transfer them to conference rooms and other registered extensions.

However, if I call out to another party, I can only transfer the call to a
conference room, not another extension.

I suspect this has to do with FS not knowing - or me not correctly telling
it how - to handle the "out going" case. I.e, which "end" of the call to
transfer.

Sometimes its handy to make a call and transfer the callee to some other
extension. Any suggested reading?

Thanks,

Mike G.