[Freeswitch-users] xml_curl endpoint register

Gustavo Espeche gustavo.espeche at upper-soft.com
Wed Jun 2 06:50:26 PDT 2010

Hello all, i'm new in freeswitch we are migrating our software form
yate to freeswitch.
I'm writing a registration php script using xml_curl module, the
registration was good but some endpoint don't use 5060 as sip port and
when i register it, i can't find the endpoint port in curl post,
because of then when i dial to an endpoint that isn't listen in sip
port 5060 the call fail.
Some one know how can i fix it?
when i register the endpoint i insert in a mysql db time, ip, and when
some one dial to this user i read my db for know the user's ip.
but i need insert the endpoint sip's port too for it work.

Best Regards.

Gustavo Espeche
www.easyipcall.com