[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch Crashed by ODBC32.dll

xuyan yang xyangni at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 17:04:36 PDT 2010

I found a 6 lines script which can cause FS to crash. The report showing
that the crash mod is ntdll.dll. But when there are other scripts with odbc
connection runing in background, the reported mod will become odbc32.dll.  I
am not sure whether this is the root cause of the failure I found before.
I hope this simple test case be better than calling stack.

// test.js
use("ODBC");
var db = new ODBC("odbcxxxx", "", "");
db.connect();
db.query("select * from `user` where Mobile = '00447575xxxxxx'");
db.connect();
db.close();