[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH -- Router -- WAN -- Router -- OpenSBC -- Several Remote Spa5xx

Loy Glenn loyglenn at rock.com
Thu Jul 29 15:34:09 PDT 2010

As the Subject outlines, this is the basic setup. Does anyone have any
experience w/ FreeSWITCH and any session border controllers? The problem
we are having seems to be related to NAT. We have several Cisco Spa5xxG
phones which remotely register to a FS that is publicly accessible. The
phones are behind NAT router, and begin to fail after more than 4
register.
I am thinking about using the SBC for a registration/media proxy, and am
wondering how I would get FS and the SBC to work together. Any ideas?

--
You Rock! Your E-Mail Should Too! Signup Now at Rock.com and get 2GB of Storage!

http://connections.rock.com/user/displayUserRegisterPage.kickAction?as=116748&STATUS=MAIN