[Freeswitch-users] Fax Problem

Chia-Yen Wu xanlich at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 20:24:57 PDT 2010

   - Git revision number : 18032
   - Operating System and revision : Windows XP SP3
   - Hardware information : 32-bit Pentium(R) Dual_Core CPU E5300 @ 2.60GHz
   , 2GB RAM

   - Did you install the default configuration files? Yes
   - Have you made any modifications or additions to the default config? Yes

add directory\default\gateway.xml ( voip gateway )
<include>
  <user id="HQ1">
    <gateways>
      <gateway name="voipgw">
<param name="username" value="9996"/>
<param name="password" value="0000"/>
<param name="realm" value="192.168.1.200"/>
<param name="proxy" value="192.168.1.200"/>
<param name="register" value="false"/>
      </gateway>
    </gateways>
    <params>
      <param name="password" value="password"/>
    </params>
  </user>
</include>

   - Can the issue be reproduced? Yes

   - Are you experiencing a segfault? No
   - Are you using a script? No
   - Are you using the event socket? No

and i will post bug to Jira, thx for help

2010/7/28 Brian West <brian at freeswitch.org>

> If FreeSWITCH is crashing then you'll need to collect the info as per the
> bug reporting guidelines so we can fix it.  you've found a use case that has
> issues and we need to fix it ASAP.
>
> http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs
>
> Thanks,
> Brian
>
> On Jul 28, 2010, at 8:43 AM, Chia-Yen Wu wrote:
>
> > Xlite on FREESWITCH Server too, 192.168.1.24, login by account 1000
> >
> > I just use Xlite call specify number in order to run the command so I
> dont need to retype it again, bcz FreeSwitch keep crash.
> >
> > it's same result when input the command in console
> >
> > 2010/7/28 Brian West <brian at freeswitch.org>
> > Where is x-lite in this path?
> >
> > /b

Best regards,