[Freeswitch-users] 100 parallel calls not possible (Performance problems)

Phillip Jones pjintheusa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 13:52:51 PDT 2010

>> The compiler flag is not found in my solution, should I get the latest
source
code

That would seem like a reasonable thing to do.....

>> In case of a timing problem, why it does not occured while calling
parallel
30 number?

In my (limited) experience there are two important things to control:

1) call per second
2) Total number of active sessions

Calls per seconds appears (to me) to have a greater effect on the CPU. So at
1 call per second I would be looking at your CPU utilization and if it is
maxing out then reducing that rate.

My point being here that your box *may* be capable of handling 100 or 1000
sessions, if the cps is lowered.

HTH