[Freeswitch-users] [ERR] switch_cpp:910 object is not initalized

Phillip Jones pjintheusa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 11:42:20 PDT 2010

Hi there,

I have an application written in mod_managed that receives a call,
originates a call and then bridges the call when the user answers. This app
will be extended to call several recipients and offer several chooses when a
user answers (so I can not use the stock group_confirm functionality)

I am load testing my application with SIPP. At a low cps the application
reports no errors. As I increase the call rate I see:

[ERR] switch_cpp:910 object is not initalized error message reported by FS.

Line 910 seems to coorolate to a Session.Ready() request.

To avoid accessing sessions that no longer exist I set my managed session =
null in the hanguphook.

I am a bit worried by this, because I am thinking this is indicative of a
threading issue - i.e. I am not talking to the session I think I am tallking
to. Is the Managed session thread safe? Are there any common gotchas?

Also should I worry too much about this "object is not initalized" error?
Will they cause an issue.

On the plus side I can pump 80,000 calls at 5-10 cps through this system
with no hung/orphaned channels - so that makes me think the system is ok.

Its just those pesky error reports :)

Any insight would be welcome.

Thanks

Phil