[Freeswitch-users] absolute_codec_string and bypass_media

Kristian Kielhofner kris at kriskinc.com
Mon Jul 26 17:18:01 PDT 2010

I understand why this limitation is in place but I've always wondered
if it's a /hard/ limitation that has to be there...

What about a channel var/sofia param for bypass_media/proxy_media that
would allow codec_string, ep_codec_string, absolute_codec_string and
friends to work?

Is this worthy of a bounty?  I think it would be much nicer than
resorting to direct SDP manipulation.  For those of us using
FreeSWITCH as a signaling only SBC, a VERY nice thing to have!

Let me know.

--
Kristian Kielhofner
http://www.astlinux.org