[Freeswitch-users] Setting up mod_lcr

Milena testeador01 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 13:42:30 PDT 2010

Hello,

You give the system that information when you set up the dsn which i guess
you haven't configured yet, please google odbc and dsn connections, there
are some nice tutorials online. (tip: file *odbc.ini*)

Post again if you need some more help or visit the IRC channel.

Have a nice day :)

-Milena

2010/7/26 Randall Degges <rdegges at gmail.com>

> In the <settings> xml section, the paramater value looks like:
>
> <param name="odbc-dsn" value="freeswitch-mysql:freeswitch:Fr33Sw1tch"/>

What do I need to do to correctly specify my database values for mod_lcr to