[Freeswitch-users] How to handle inbound calls?

ovvenkat ovvenkatesan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 09:17:00 PDT 2010

Hi Micheal,

I have created local extension 1100 and registered with freeSwitch and then
added below rule into
/usr/local/freeswitch/conf/dialplan/public/00_inbound_did.xml file

<include>
  <extension name="public_did">
    <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(xxxyyy)$">
xxxyyy--> my PRI number
      <action application="set" data="domain_name=$${domain}"/>
      <action application="transfer" data="1000 XML default"/>
    </condition>
  </extension>
</include>

and

my fs_cli output link is

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/13531

I am struggling to resolve this issue for last two weeks. if you help me
resolve this issue would be appreciated.

Regards,
Venkat.

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 10:22 PM, Michael Collins <msc at freeswitch.org>wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 8:20 AM, ovvenkat <ovvenkatesan at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi David,
>>
>> I have added below rules to public.xml file
>>

>>      <extension name="Voicepulse">
>>           <condition field="destination_number" expression="xxxxyyyxx">
>> // xxxyyyxx -- > my PRI number
>>           <action application="transfer" data="1000 XML default"/>
>>           </condition>
>>       </extension>
>>
>> After adding this rules, when I am trying to call from mobile to
>> freeSwitch, its says that, number is busy.
>>

> Get a console capture of this call and put it on pastebin (
> http://pastebin.freeswitch.org). Then give us the pastebin URL so we can
> have a look. Most likely it's just a matter of getting your dialplan
> configured correctly, but we won't know until we see the log.
>
> -MC

If you have come to help me, you are wasting your time.
If you have come to because your liberation is bound up in mine, we can work
together.

Regards
Venkatesan OV.