[Freeswitch-users] SIP alaw to SIP T.38 gateway

Weera Suriya weerasuri at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 07:10:41 PDT 2010

Hello Steve (Fax god)!
Thanks for your explanation.
4 days ago I installed FS (git version) on my test server. Yesterday I've
received my new SS7 connection. so I was testing & able to receive faxes
(SIP-alaw to SIP-T.38) and I couldn't test send faxes because my Telco
didn't activate outbound calling. my test was success at 30 concurrent
calls/faxes.

Today my telco activate outbound calling and I've updated FS to today's git
version. I did update (git pull && make current) without keeping a backup of
old FS sources. While I was updating I had a same problem like "Update fail
on mod_spandsp" finally I've updated the system. the problem is now I can't
receive or send a fax with today's git version.

My sip log indicates I was using "User-Agent:
FreeSWITCH-mod_sofia/1.0.head-git-28eb6e0 2010-07-21 00-22-24 +0800" and
this version support receive faxes.
Now I'm using "User-Agent: FreeSWITCH-mod_sofia/1.0.head-git-e704f02
2010-07-25 10-10-06 +0200" and this version doesn't allow me to send and
receive faxes.

Please let me know how can I download "2010-07-21" version again. then I
can continue my testing.

Thanks a lot.

Weera Suriya