[Freeswitch-users] Voicemail IVR tree configuration

Michal Bielicki michal.bielicki at voiceworks.pl
Mon Jul 26 03:09:05 PDT 2010

Its hardcoded in mod_voicemail.
I would suggest you just create your own in a script or in dialplan. In the end mod_voicemail is just a hardcoded alternative for the lazy ones ;)

Am 26.07.2010 um 11:11 schrieb Maciej Bylica:

> Is it hardcoded somewhere?
>
> Thx,
> Maciej.
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have working voicemail module, but i cannot find a way to turn off
>> incoming messages after the voice message is recorded.
>> In other words to omit operator messages like "press 1 to listen
>> ....., press 2 to save, ... (after a few secs of silence).
>> Where can i find a voicemail ivr tree?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Maciej

Michal Bielicki
HaloKwadrat | ul. Polna 46/14, 00-644 Warszawa
t. +48228753290 | f. +48228753291
michal.bielicki at halokwadrat.pl | w. www.halokwadrat.pl

Knowledge & Low Prices. Guaranteed!