[Freeswitch-users] High cpu usage on EC2 Centos 5.4

paul gore paul.gore.j at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 11:24:26 PDT 2010

output from top command matches FS status numbers.
We use this instance live for light traffic so that's where other
calls came from, but there is never more than 4 sessions at a time.
We run FS 1.0.6 from tar.
We did try  -heavy-timer option, but I have seen no difference in CPU load.
 The kernel does have 1000hz to the best of my knowledge.
We had an FS crash last week with  core dump, so I think this may be correlated.