[Freeswitch-users] uuid_exists not behaving as expected

Phillip Jones pjintheusa at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 10:30:26 PDT 2010

Hi there,

If I call uuid_exists from fs_cli I get a true or false response.

uuid_exists 9797297  -- >  false

If I make the same call from my script (mod_managed) I get no response:
apiResult = fsApi.Execute("uuid_exists", "979878686");  ---> empty string

and the console shows an error

switch_cpp:195 object is not initalized

Calling a valid uuid from my script however does behave as expected and
returns true.

This is not a huge issue - but I just want to check that receiving this
error is ok, as I call uuid_exist frequently.

Thanks

Pj