[Freeswitch-users] Voicemail Question

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Thu Jul 22 06:36:03 PDT 2010

Take a look at the domains.

If you do a sofia status profile <profile> (internal probably), take a look at the domain after the
user name, as well as the domain referenced in MWI-Account

When you run the voicemail app to leave a message, there is a domain given there.  When you check
voicemail, there also needs to be a domain supplied, and if these domains aren't the same, FS is
looking for the message in the wrong place.  Set loglevel to 7 and try to leave and check messages.
 You should see the arguments used for each app, so you can compare them.

-Tim