[Freeswitch-users] calls ending with MEDIA_TIMEOUT

Dan freeswitch-users at digitaldan.com
Wed Jul 21 06:43:41 PDT 2010

I was able to pull the box out yesterday and try some load testing under tcpdump. It looks like under load freeswitch was trying to ping the far end RTP port which was failing:

57 1.477101 192.168.24.22 192.168.21.4 ICMP Destination unreachable (Port unreachable)

I'm guessing this is part of auto nat detection? Is this a tunable option? I don't need stun/nat functionality at this point so I'm running freeswitch with the -nonat flag right now to see if its playing a part here.

I have the tcpdump of a call if anyone is interested.

Thanks
Dan-