[Freeswitch-users] Module for archiving all calls/conferences

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 11:31:25 PDT 2010

For a call, you can currently do that from the dialplan:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_record_session

For conferences, that's an option on the conference:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_conference
Search the page for auto-record (or record and no-record if you want to
manually turn it on/off).

You probably will want to avoid recording sessions that are connected to a
conference, since it'll use more disk space & cpu by recording the same call
multiple times, but that's up to you in the dialplan.

Everything'll be saved to a local directory, you would be able to replay
them through your own app or may be able to create an IVR that let's you
replay them using the playback app.

-Steve