[Freeswitch-users] DIsplay Name issue

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Jul 19 10:35:25 PDT 2010

FreeSWITCH is a b2bua.  If you want this to be blank you'll have to set the effective_caller_id_name to _undef_ it should not try sending anything.  And a side note please don't quote RFC's because you can usually find contradictions to every rule if you try hard enough.  Remember FreeSWITCH isn't a proxy.

/b