[Freeswitch-users] Multiple CDRS for Bridged calls from an IVR

David Allen david at virtutel.com.au
Mon Jul 19 06:18:19 PDT 2010

Hi,

I have written an IVR that prompts a user to Enter a Number and then the
call is bridged to a particular gateway. If the user wishes to end the
call early I have set the bridge_terminate_key=# variable and
continue_on_fail=NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE so the dial plan continues
which loops back to the IVR. For collection of CDRs, I'm using XML-CDR.

The problem I'm having is that each call bridged to the gateway is not
producing an individual CDR record and is instead adding the CDR
information as additional records under callflow in the XML when the
call to the IVR is finally terminated, instead of when each bridged call
is terminated. I need to get the CDR information as the call is
terminated for credit control purposes or in otherwords when the bridge
is termated for XML-CDR to post the calls CDR.

I have looked on the Freeswitch site for a solution to this and I have
not. Is there a way that I can get information when each call ends?
Hopefully someone will be able to help with this question.

Thanks
David