[Freeswitch-users] Asterisk equivalent Bridge() function implementation

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Sat Jul 17 05:23:44 PDT 2010

Anthony Minessale wrote:

> look at uuid_bridge API and intercept dial-plan app.
Many thanks for your quick response.

Being a FS noob, I have no idea how to procced, unfortunately.  The closest
I could find is from this  http://olegh.ath.cx/fs/gvfs.html blog  which uses
a call parking facility. I hope someone here will be able to at least
provide some examples on how to use uuid_bridge API to bridge an outbound
call with an incoming Google Voice call using this
http://www.pmarks.net/posted_links/google-voice-dialout.agi Google Voice
DialOut Python  scripts.

Thank you.

-----
don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
but not when used together.