[Freeswitch-users] eavesdroping!

Rupa Schomaker rupa at rupa.com
Sat Jul 17 04:45:09 PDT 2010

I believe this has been discussed before that errors in recording result in
call teardown.  This is not shout specific.  ... looking in code...

Set the channel var: RECORD_HANGUP_ON_ERROR to false and it won't hangup on
error.

On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 5:59 AM, babak yakhchali <babak.freeswitch at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Thank u all for your useful answers. I tried uuid_record, icecast and shout
> and it works but there is a problem; when any error occurs in shout, call is
> ended disgracefully. Is it normal or there is something wrong in my
> configuration? for example when icecast is not available or credentials are
> wrong
> thanx

-Rupa