[Freeswitch-users] Call For Assistance: Documenting FS and Icecast

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Jul 16 12:42:28 PDT 2010

FYI,

I noticed that we don't have any information on the wiki on how to set up
and use icecast2 with FS. Rupa mentioned in an earlier thread about using
record or uuid_record to a shout://icecast_ip_addr:port/{uuid} syntax but I
didn't get a chance to confirm the exact syntax.

If you are using Icecast2 with FS please reply to this thread. I will be
asking for your assistance with getting accurate how-to docs for using FS
and Icecast.

Thanks,
Michael