[Freeswitch-users] Asterisk equivalent Bridge() function implementation

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Fri Jul 16 10:53:35 PDT 2010

Asterisk v1.6.x uses its new Bridge() function to bridge an existing outbound
call with a new incoming call. Using AGI with this
http://www.pmarks.net/posted_links/google-voice-dialout.agi Google Voice
DialOut Python  scripts for Asterisk to simulate a WEB click2call, the
Asterisk Bridge() function is a perfect tool to let an Asterisk PBX system
to transprently bridge its outbound call with an incoming Google Voice call.
I sure would like to use the Python scripts on my FS too, but plainly don't
have the knowledge on how to do this. Has anyone done this before and can
offer some help to achieve this?

Thank you.

-----
don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
but not when used together.