[Freeswitch-users] Mod_easyroute w/postgresql-odbc Cannot Find Data Source Name and Default Driver

Jerry Richards jerry.richards at teotech.com
Fri Jul 16 11:04:49 PDT 2010

I'm having trouble getting mod_easyroute to work with odbc postgresql.
Please see the error I am getting below.  Is there someone who has done this
and could tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Here is the error I'm getting:
[ERR] switch_odbc.c:313 STATE IM002 CODE 0 ERROR: [unixODBC][Driver
Manager]Data source name not found, and no default driver specified
[CRIT] mod_easyroute.c:147 Cannot Open ODBC Database!

Here is my conf/autoload_configs/easyroute_conf.xml content:
    <param name="db-username" value="postgres"/>
    <param name="db-password" value="password"/>
    <param name="db-dsn" value="ez:postgres:password"/>

Here is my odbc.ini content:
[ez]
Description      = PostgreSQL Unicode
Driver           = PostgreSQL Unicode
Trace            = No
TraceFile        = /home/TeoUser/db/psqlodbc.log
Database         = ez
Servername       = 127.0.0.1
UserName         = postgres
Password         = password