[Freeswitch-users] Sip chat messages

Mathieu Rene mrene_lists at avgs.ca
Fri Jul 16 07:53:34 PDT 2010

Hi,

You can also say profilename/sip:user at host in order to send it directly, althrough that wasn't there at first :)

103: if (!strncasecmp(user, "sip:", 4)) {
		to_uri = user;
	}
131: if (!to_uri && !sofia_reg_find_reg_url(profile, user, host, buf, sizeof(buf))) {

Mathieu Rene
Avant-Garde Solutions Inc
Office: + 1 (514) 664-1044 x100
Cell: +1 (514) 664-1044 x200