[Freeswitch-users] pocketsphinx questions

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 07:19:09 PDT 2010

Hi,

I'm trying pocketsphinx, here are some questions:

I'm almost on git head.

I followed http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_pocketsphinx , and can
run the pizza test. The recognize not as accurate as expected when I'm
using zoiper. Portaudio sounds better.(my background is a little
noisy).

I also read http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Examples_directory_lua_asr_tts
, lua example, but cannot make it work.

1) Cannot find Makefile when make in grammer/ dir.   Goole found it
did exists but for some reason deleted, why?   and no mklm.

2) the lua example doesn't need a grammer ?  It only have a .dic and .lm

3) I didn't see Speech-Type related events on event socket, found a
var asr_fire_events in source, but the js example has nothing with
this var. Do we need this?

Thanks.

--
Blog: http://www.dujinfang.com