[Freeswitch-users] suppress ORIGINATOR_CANCEL errors

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Thu Jul 15 12:43:33 PDT 2010

Hello,

Whenever calls are placed from a SIP endpoint, and that user cancels the call before it's answered,
I get an error on the console:

[ERR] switch_ivr_originate.c:2529 Cannot create outgoing channel of type [user] cause:
[ORIGINATOR_CANCEL]

This error is correct, the call failed because someone bailed on it, but I don't really need to know
this every time, at least I don't think it justifies logging an error.  Is there a way to tell FS
not to view an originator_cancel as an error, but to consider it "normal"?

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks!

-Tim